- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together egg, honey, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until all are well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving plenty of room between each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown on top.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.