One of the most difficult things with fitness and going on a serious diet is the fact that whether you have a sweet tooth or not, you crave sugar more than anything! This is a healthy way to have something delicious on a special occasion or to give you that sweet fix you may be desiring.
This is how you make it:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 4 ounces chopped, unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 pint raspberries
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- Add all ingredients, except coconut milk and raspberries, in order and blend until smooth.
- Heat coconut milk until very hot! (DO NOT BOIL).
- With blender running on low, slowly and carefully pour hot coconut milk into blender. Blend until chocolate is completely melted, and mixture is smooth and thick.
- Pour into serving cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Top with raspberries and serve.
*RECIPE BY TENILLE WATKINS (FACEBOOK SLEEKGEEK MEMBER)