Now, most people know of the 2 minute chocolate mug cake, which we are eliminated from because we’re trying to be healthy. But, thanks to Tenille Watkins for posting her recipe of HER 3 Minute Chocolate Paleo Mug Cake-we can now treat ourselves, too!
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- A few dashes of salt
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- Tablespoon coconut oil — (Could add a tablespoon of cottage cheese or greek yoghurt).
- Optional Extra: 1 tablespoon almond butter or 1/2 scoop whey protein (If using whey-add a dash of water or milk alternative).
- Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.