Seeing that I am still extremely new to this Eat Clean lifestyle-this is my very first weekend to try and be good with all of the temptations that surround me trying to trap me. I will NOT give in! I’ve decided to share a few recipes I have found that will lure you away from all of the yumminess that surrounds you, that will seriously put you back to square 1! DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT??? I didn’t think so. I found this recipe on http://www.eatclean.co.za and I think it is a great way to add something sweet into your day, so you don’t swerve towards all of the dangerous cakes, cookies, and sweets around you house or at the shop!
- 5 dates
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops whey protein
- 10 almonds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THESE:
- Chop dates finely and place almonds in water to soak, once soaked for about 10 minutes-chop almonds up.
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT shredded coconut in a food processor and mix, until well combined and a smooth texture.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Lightly dip the balls into WARM water and roll in shredded coconut until you’re happy with the coverage.
- Place in the fridge for NO LESS than 30 minutes!